Features for Digital Ultrasound Scanner:
- Full digital imaging technology
- DBF: Digital Beam Forming
- RDA: Real-time dynamic aperture imaging
- DRA: Dynamic real-time acoustic apodizer
- DRF: Dynamic receiving focus
- DFS: Dynamic frequency scanning
- Ensure that the image is not distorted, edge clearer, level richer
- Humanized operating design
- 8 sections TGC gain adjustment
- With abundant built-in software packages
- Comprehensive software measurement capabilities, to allow more extensive clinical application
- Two probe connectors
- Probe connected with a variety of choice to achieve maximum functionality.
- Excellent value for money
- VLSI, advanced technology, stable performance
- Reasonable cost control, to achieve the perfect embodiment of price and Performance
Specification for Digital Ultrasound Scanner:
- Image mode: B, B/B, 4B, B+M, M
- Image magnification: *0.8, *1.0, *1.2, *1.5, *1.8, *2.0
- Local zoom: 2 times local zoom in real time
- Dynamic range: 64dB – 96dB adjustable
- Focus: 4-segments dynamic electronic focuses selected
- Gray scale: 256
- Pre-processing: variable aperture, image direction, dynamic filter, edge enhancement, etc.
- Post-processing: digital space time filter, 8 y corrections, 16 Pseudo Colors, column correlation, frame correlation, spot correlation, linear interpolation, etc.
- Multi-frequency: 2.5MHz/3.0MHz/3.5MHz/4.0MHz etc.
- Multi-frequency selected
- Measurement: distance, circumference/acreage, HR, pregnancy week (BPD, GS, CRL, FL, AC) and calculating fetus weight, etc.
- Annotation: Chinese/English interface transition; hospital name, doctors/patients name, case number, gender, age; 16 body marks with probe location, full screen character annotation, real time clock display
- Puncture lead: Image B: Puncture guide line under B mode
- Gain adjustment: 8-segments TGC adjustment, GAIN adjustment or near field, far field, overall gain adjustable
- Image reverse: left/right, black/white, up/down
- Storage: 128 images permanent storage
- Cine loop: 256 images real time display cycling/one-by-one checked
- Output interface: 2 SVGA video outputs, SVGA color monitor circumscribed; 2 PAL video outputs, which can be connected with PAL standard monitor, Video thermal recorder, ultrasound image workstation, etc.
- 10-inch SVGA high resolution monitor
- 2 probe connector
- 1 USB
- 1x Main Unit
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Ground Line
- 2x Fuse (3A)
- 1x User Manual in English
- 1x Packing list
- 1x Optional part
- 1x 80 elements R60, 3.5MHz multi-frequency convex probe 1 set
- 1x 3D Ultrasound image working station, etc.